The OSINTion is currently offering the following courses:
- Basic Business OSINT (Currently on hiatus)
- Introduction to People OSINT/Missing People OSINT
- OPSEC for OSINT and Privacy (Currently on hiatus)
Courses in Development
The OSINTion is currently developing the following courses:
- Basic Linux for Social Engineering and OSINT
- Python Scripting, Automation, and APIs for OSINT (basically create your own tools)
- OSINT Tools
- Introduction to Social Engineering
- Technical Social Engineering
- An on-demand course with Udemy
New Payment Options
How to Use the Alternative Methods:
Some students have been reluctant to use PayPal for registering for OSINTion courses as of late due to possible security concerns with PayPal. As a byproduct, we have added new options!
Starting today (September 28 2020), we are offering the alternative methods.
- To use them, you will first need to register for the course and exit before completing the payment.
- Next, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin coordination.
- Coordination will consist of making sure we know that the payment is coming and from whom.
- For cryptocurrency, we will need to see what the current values are and determine what the Bitcoin (BTC), Etherium (ETH), or ZCash (ZEC) equivalent values are.
- Once coordinated, use one of the following methods:
- Venmo: https://www.venmo.com/the-osintion
- CashApp: https://cash.app/$theosintion
- We can also support Zelle. Please email us to coordinate using Zelle.
- Cryptocrrency (please verify BTC or ZCash wallets using Keybase – https://keybase.io/theosintion):
- Bitcoin (BTC): 336E7UD34nE978DwAdB6N5Eb8r9yf3aenz
- Etherium (ETH): 0x916d8b3218e6Cd33D763b1Ec7AA5bDA2812cF396
- Zcash (ZEC): t1Ugsme5FG6Xbav7vAy98Q9dzutCh63WADe