Here are links to upcoming in-person training opportunities powered by The OSINTion!
Please note that depending on COVID-19, some in-person opportunities may move to virtual courses during the same times with little notice out of an abundance of caution.
The OSINTion will be teaching Applied Intelligence, Zero to Hero at KernelCon 2022 on March 30 and 31, 2022. The event is in Omaha, Nebraska. This course will satisfy the following courses toward The OSINTion Black Badge:
- Accelerated Introduction to Intelligence (AITI)
- IMINT, OCR, and Video Analysis
- Intelligence Investigations: Business
Note: We will also be running an Intelligence Village at the conference on April 1 and 2, 2022.
The OSINTion 2022 Training World Tour
If you’re interested in hosting in-person or hybrid (simulcast) training, please complete the form located here.
We offer the following:
- Custom Training Solutions on these topics:
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
- Image Intelligence (IMINT)
- Social Media Intelligence (SOCMINT)
- Operations Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), and Privacy
- Cryptocurrency Fundamentals
- Social Engineering/Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Existing Training offerings
- Public, Private, or Hybrid options
- In-Person and Simulcast options
- If operating concurrently with a confeence, Public Speaking and Presentations