Based on previous requests and surveys, the OSINTion is debuting this brand new course for 2021! During the course of 4 hours, students will reinforce reverse image searching and EXIF analysis then move to image and video search engines and sites. Next, students will learn to enhance images, extracting/downloading video, and use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tools.
In brief, this course covers the following:
- Reiterate Reverse Image Search and EXIF Analysis
- Search Engines
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Upcoming Offerings (All times EST)
SINGLE 4-HOUR SESSIONS:
Who Is This Class For?
This class is for anyone from an absolute beginner in OSINT all the way up to seasoned law enforcement, penetration testers, cyber threat intelligence analysts and beyond.
This 4-hour course costs $125, but coupon codes are often released on Joe’s and the OSINTion’s social media platforms.
Partners and Causes listed on the Partners and Causes page have coupon codes that will provide students with 15% off of course tuition and also provide the partner or cause a donation of 15% of the course tuition for each time their code is used. Choose your favorite and help them with fundraising!
Pre-Purchase your 2021 OSINTion Training Here
Schedule Private Training Here
Alternate Payment Methods
Information about using alternative payment methods can be found here.
Continuing Education & Employer Relations
Information about getting certificates, badges, or invoices for CPEs/CEUs/etc. and employer reimbursement can be found here.
This class, in addition to all others, can be viewed on the calendar here.
About Joe and The OSINTion
The OSINTion is an online and onsite Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) training provider based in the US. The Principal Instructor, Joe Gray, is a recognized expert in OSINT and other relevant topics in information security. Joe’s passionate and common sense approach to OSINT is easy to comprehend and natural for students to follow along. By day, Joe is a Senior OSINT Specialist with a firm in the US.
Competitively, Joe has placed in the following competitions involving OSINT:
- 3rd place in the NOLACon OSINT CTF in 2018 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 3rd place in the NOLACon OSINT CTF in 2019 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 2nd place in the BSides Atlanta OSINT CTF in 2019 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 1st place in the DerbyCon Social Engineering Capture the Flag (SECTF) in 2017
- 4th place in the DerbyCon OSINT CTF in 2019
- 2nd place in the Hackfest (Quebec) Missing Persons CTF powered by TraceLabs in 2019 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 2nd place in the Hackfest (Quebec) Social Engineering Capture the Flag (SECTF) in 2019
- 2nd place in the TraceLabs Global Missing Persons CTF V (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 1st place in the TraceLabs Global OSINT Search Party at DEFCON 28 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)