Effective September 21, 2021
Cancellation by The OSINTion
- It is the intention of The OSINTion to provide training courses on the schedule published on The OSINTion’s website.
- The OSINTion may opt to cancel courses with less than 72 hours notice due to circumstances out of The OSINTion’s control, including, but not limited to: natural disaster, whether declared an emergency by the Federal or State government or not; civil unrest; the instructor’s health; technology outage; and other unforeseen reasons. All cancellations will be made at The OSINTion’s discretion.
- The OSINTion reserves the right to cancel any online training course due to insufficient enrollment before the scheduled course date and time. All decisions regarding enrollment sufficiency will be made at The OSINTion’s discretion.
In the event of a course cancellation for any reason from The OSINTion, notice will be provided to students with the option to reschedule for a future course date.
- Unfortunately, refunds for cancellations made by The OSINTion will not be available.
- A student may apply tuition paid for a class cancelled by The OSINTion to another class offered by The OSINTion. Any balance due will be the responsibility of the student.
- The OSINTion is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the student if a training course is cancelled.
Cancellation by the Student
The OSINTion understands that periodically, situations arise and students will not be able to attend a scheduled course.
- To cancel attendance at a scheduled course, students should email [email protected] with the pertinent details (student’s name, course name, course date, and desired re-schedule course date). Cancellation emails should be made no later than 12 hours before the start time of the course (all times local to the student).
- Each student is allowed a one-time reschedule to the same course at no charge.
- Any additional re-schedules above and beyond the one-time re-schedule will be subject to a $15 service charge.
- This service charge may be waived at the discretion of The OSINTion. If you believe your service charge should be waived, please contact [email protected] with the details of your situation.
- A no-show student is any student who does not attend the course as scheduled and does not provide a notice of cancellation before the 12 hour cancellation window. Students who are no-shows will not be entitled to a refund.
- Registrations may be transferred to another student. Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in this option. Any financial details are the responsibility of the two students.
Any refunds given by The OSINTion will be made in the original payment method.