Please refer to our policy policies below in order to be in compliance with CCPA and GDPR requirements.
What type of information is collected?
The OSINTion may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on The OSINTion website, as part of the process, The OSINTion collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such information?
The OSINTion collects such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your site visitors’ personal information?
The OSINTion leverages modern cybersecurity solutions to prevent information disclosure, (Distributed) Denial of Service (DDoS & DoS) attacks, and other web-based attacks. The OSINTion leverages standard frameworks to ensure that industry-standard cybersecurity requirements and best practices are met.
How we communicate with site visitors
The OSINTion may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, The OSINTion may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.