This course is currently on a hiatus. It will return in June or July.
Read below for more information about what is offered in this course.
In this 3-hour class, you will learn about the use of Regular Expressions to parse patterns of text out of larger datasets.
What You Will Learn
In this 3-hour class, you will learn:
- What are Regular Expressions and from where do they come
- REGEX operators
- REGEX Logic
- REGEX in Python
- REGEX parsing Lab
What Other People are Saying
TFW when you blow up the training chat with “Do you even Regex bro?” and it turns out the instructor does in fact “regex bro” and has an entire course on regular expressions. Needless to say, I’ll be taking @C_3PJoe ‘s regex course when it’s offered. #osint #regex #python— Tom (@human_decoded) January 26, 2020
Who Is This Class For?
IT and Security professionals seeking to improve their comprehension and ability to use regular expressions for offensive security, defensive security, system and network administration, and OSINT.
This course is normally $72, but coupon codes are often released on the following social media platforms:
- Joe’s Twitter
- Advanced Persistent Security Twitter
- Joe’s LinkedIn
- The OSINTion Twitter
- The OSINTion Facebook
- The OSINTion Mailing List
Partners and Causes listed on the Partners and Causes page have coupon codes that will provide students with 15% off of course tuition and also provide the partner or cause a donation of 15% of the course tuition for each time their code is used. Choose your favorite and help them with fundraising!
Registration (Includes The Offering Dates)
There are no scheduled offerings at this time.
About Joe and The OSINTion
The OSINTion is an online and onsite Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) training provider based in the US. The Principal Instructor, Joe Gray, is a recognized expert in OSINT and other relevant topics in information security. Joe’s passionate and common sense approach to OSINT is easy to comprehend and natural for students to follow along. By day, Joe is a Senior OSINT Specialist with a firm in the US.
Competitively, Joe has placed in the following competitions involving OSINT:
- 3rd place in the NOLACon OSINT CTF in 2018 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 3rd place in the NOLACon OSINT CTF in 2019 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 2nd place in the BSides Atlanta OSINT CTF in 2019 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 1st place in the DerbyCon Social Engineering Capture the Flag (SECTF) in 2017
- 4th place in the DerbyCon OSINT CTF in 2019
- 2nd place in the Hackfest (Quebec) Missing Persons CTF powered by TraceLabs in 2019 (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 2nd place in the Hackfest (Quebec) Social Engineering Capture the Flag (SECTF) in 2019
- 18th place in the TraceLabs Global Missing Persons CTF III (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)
- 5th place in the TraceLabs Global Missing Persons CTF IV (as a member of the Password Inspection Agency)